Thursday, November 13, 2008

Potty Time!!!

Quick update on Potty progress with Tatum....

Tatum POOPED in the potty at school today for the first time!!! YAY!

On top of THAT she peepeed in the potty FOUR times today at school!!!

Her paper said that she only had one wet diaper today! Now she has not been great about going at home at all....in fact I think she has taken a step backwards and I was a little worried, but her teacher at school told me to keep taking her often and she would "get" it eventually. I am not sure when she will OFFICIALLY be potty trained...I would guess not for another 3-6 months(?...we aren't pushing it), but Antonio and I are VERY proud of her today!!!

3 comments:

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

YAY Tatum!! What a big girl! I was getting worried about Addyson not really showing an interest in the potty, but her Dr. said to not even start until the spring or summer, so I felt better!!! I think it is great that Tatum will go!!! She needs to give Addyson some lessons!!

Laura Ann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and signing up to win the ornament. Feel free to share it with others if you would like.

Your daughter is so cute and I see that you are having a boy soon. Guess we sharet hat in common. My baby girl is 17 months old and we will be having a son in about 17 weeks.

Did you find a chair cover for that rocker yet? I know that Pottery Barn Kids carries them if you have not found one yet. It looks alot like theres too, so you may want to check it out and see if it would fit.

The Duff Family said...

Way to go Tatum!!! Hayden was the same way. She would do so well at school and not at home. Then all of the sudden, she told me that big girls don't wear diapers and it has been smooth sailing ever since.