Friday, February 29, 2008

Going Private

So, I am going private. Several friends have been dealing with a few bad comments here and there and have gone private. I didn't think I would need to, but I have been getting some crazy comments, so i guess I need to restrict who can read my blog as well.

If you would like to continue to read my blog and stay up to date on what is going on in our family, email me your email address so I can add you to the list. You can be friends, family, church family, blogger friends, friends of friends, etc. Just let me know how you found my blog if I don't know you personally so I can know who to invite. Anyway, I will leave this up for a week before I go private officially. My email address is aprilcsimpson@hotmail.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just had a police officer speak to my classes about "Online Predators" and I think your decision to go private is a very wise choice. We live in such a scary world and I know you and your friends do not want your families--especially your children--to fall the prey of a predator. Because of our modern computer technology, a little information is often too much information in the wrong hands.

Mrs. in Memphis said...

hey there! i have been getting those crazy messages...geez! my major was psychology...but i am really up for anything at this point :) thanks for offering to keep your ears open! that's just really sweet!

Mrs. in Memphis said...

hey there! i have been getting those crazy messages...geez! my major was psychology...but i am really up for anything at this point :) thanks for offering to keep your ears open! that's just really sweet!

Unknown said...

AMEN Mom!!! Thanks for all you have done for our trip!!! Can't WAIT!!!