Sunday, February 10, 2008

A MIRACLE....

Okay, maybe not a miracle to most, but Tatum is beginning to walk. She has taken up to about 10 steps. She gets so excited when she does it because Antonio and I are so excited.

Daycare is so funny, she has been doing this at home and at daycare for about a week, but daycare didn't tell me until I asked the other day because they don't want me to feel like I didn't see her first steps. I told them that I was not "that mom". Tatum is past 15 months and I am glad to hear about any milestones that she accomplishes no matter where she is.

I will try to get a video of it eventually.

I have been home all weekend not feeling too well. Hopefully, I will be better soon. Please keep our family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

YAY for Tatum!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Jennifer said...

Miss'n you! Get to feeling good soon please!! Can't wait to see Tatum walking!