Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Night Quickie

It's Sunday night, almost 7pm. I am headed to bed so I can get up at 3:30am, get ready, finish packing and be at the airport by 5am to catch my 6am flight out to California. I am NOT excited about going, but it is part of the job. I am not a big fan of flying and especially alone. ESPECIALLY when it will probably be a pretty bumpy ride thanks to Hurricane Ike. I will get to see lots of friends that work with my company and I will be sharing a room with my FAVORITE girl that works with me, which is always exciting. I hope I can hang with the busy schedule they have for us over the next 4 days. I am taking my camera, so if I don't get too shy, I will try to take lots of pictures of everyone and everything.

Anyway, I am not sure I will be posting at all, and if I do it will be without pictures. We had a great weekend. I got my hair cut, colored, etc. on Thursday which always makes me feel like a "new woman" and then I got an airbrush tan done Friday morning. It was a first and I must say that it was kind of weird standing in front of a lady half-naked, letting her spray me. However, I LOVE the results and will probably be back again soon to see her. I got it done because we had a wedding reception to go to Saturday night and I wanted to TRY and be cute. I didn't do a great job of getting in any pictures, but the photographer there got me in some pictures with the bride so I will post them soon.

Other than that, there isn't too much going on. My best friend Jennifer S. FINALLY announced she is pregnant and I am SO EXCITED!!!! She has a blogpage, so you can check out the big blog announcement here.....http://jennifersere.blogspot.com/

A few prayer requests if you are a praying person....

-Please pray that my travels tomorrow will be SMOOTH and uneventful. Also, that I will adjust quickly to the time change and be able to keep up with our packed out schedule for the next 4 days. I will get back home at 10pm on Thursday.
-Please pray that Antonio and Tatum do well. He is ALWAYS so good with Tatum and such a big help, but she has been quiet a handful here lately and it has taken 2 of us to deal with her tantrums and whining. She also doesn't do well when she has to get up early in the mornings, but Antonio has to be at work by 7am, so she will have no choice.
-Finally, I think that Amanda W. (http://thyatiratales.blogspot.com/) will be having her baby sometime while I am out of town. Please keep her and her family in your prayers that all goes well as they welcome their new baby boy into their arms.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for thinking of us!! Can't wait to see your California pics.