Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Beginnings

As if I wasn't already excited enough about my new job, I talked to my partner today and he got me even MORE excited!! We talked over an hour about everything just trying to get to know each other. He and I have a lot in common and I can already tell that this team is going to be GREAT! We are going to meet up tomorrow to talk more before the whole group gets together on Monday. I think we both have lots to add and contribute to the team, so I am looking forward to getting thru training and getting started. He has also been successful with our company,and he will be going on a trip to Hawaii that he won! I must admit, I was a little worried about who I would get paired up with, but not anymore. I know that he has a great work ethic and I plan on us going on another trip next year! I will keep you all posted on everything.

Until next time...

No comments: