Thursday, March 29, 2007

Break Time!!

Home study, home study, home study.....I need a break, so I am taking one. My brain is FRIED and I still have 1 more module to read over before tomorrow's test. I just talked to my Regional Trainer and he said he was going to give us a "VERY INFOMRATIVE" study session tomorrow. He said he has to take the test tomorrow morning, so he will clue us in as to what we need to know in our conference call tomorrow morning. I was getting to the point of possible pulling my hair out (don't worry, I am just kidding), but his phone call could not have come at a better time.
Anyway, on to better things, here are some more pictures of Tatum that I took when we went to Botanical Gardens. I thought I posted the good ones, but looking back, I didn't post the all of the best ones. Sorry that they are all out of order, but it would just require too much time from me(that I don't have right now) to rearrange the photos on here. Enjoy them anyway...

These first pictures should be at the very end of the blog because they are when she pooped out for the day and decided to go to sleep. Anyway, we will go backwards a little bit I guess...










Notice below how mad Tatum got when she realized that Mommy was not going to let her put the flower in her mouth...







The only ALMOST smile of the day captured in a picture is below...








2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know how frustrating the smile thing is. Every time we turn on the camcorder to tape Jax laughing, he stops and stares. My favorite picture of Tatum is the 4th one from the end (pink dress).

Kimberly said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures of a more beautiful girl!! She is a doll baby!!!!!!!!!! I like the one where she wants to eat the flower! SO sweet!