Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I DID IT!!!

Before Tatum Alivia arrived, I said when she got here I was going to give her a million kisses. Well, I think I have already given her like 10 million kisses, but I think she likes it.(I know I love to give them!)

Other than that life is still great! My mom took off work from school to come help me for the week and she has been AWESOME and it is only Tuesday! She has washed clothes, cooked my FAVORITE meals, mopped floors, helped out lots with Tatum Alivia, etc. PLUS, today is her birthday, so Tatum and I get to celebrate it all day with her!(I am not sure that this is her ideal way of spending her birthday, but we sure appreciate it!) I am not sure what I am going to do next week when I am home alone!?!? The only good thing is that Thanksgiving is very close, so Antonio will be off a couple of days then too.

I also got to get out for a little bit today to go vote! Brandy and I went to vote, went to Schnucks(the grocery store) to get my mom some flowers for her birthday, and then we went to Target. It was nice to get away for a couple of hours and I didn't worry once about Tatum because I knew she was in the best hands(my mom's hands) and she would do great!

Sorry for the short blog, but Tatum needs me for now. I will post pics later this week and update on what we have done this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom's (even MILs) are a God send aren't they?!