Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tatum and Mateo

I tried to find a few pictures to compare Tatum and Mateo. Here are just a couple....

The first 2 are when they were both in the hospital and taking their hearing tests....(Tatum is in the pink, Mateo on the brown and blue blanket). As you can see, Tatum had lots more hair when she was born.










These next two were taken in the hospital with both of them too. I think they DEFINITELY have the same nose and maybe the same lips(I know you can't really see Tatum's lips in her pic.) The eyes are still a mystery...Mateo doesn't keep his open very often. He is either sleeping or crying and I can't decide on his color yet since there is still time for them to change. Anyway, I do think they look a lot alike.





This last picture is just one of my favorite ones of Tatum. Check out her mohawk!

So, what do you think? Do they look alot alike to you? I also think Mateo is going to have a natural tan like Antonio and Tatum has my SUPER white color.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think they definitely have the same mouth. They make the same faces. I know what you mean about the lips, though. Maybe a little different. BOTH BEAUTIFUL!