Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Craziness

I haven't done a blog post in a few days, so I thought I would do one very quickly before I have to feed Mateo again.

Things around our house have been pretty crazy. The lack of sleep is catching up with me slowly, and I have had a migrane/headache since about Friday of last week. I can still function, so that is good, but the 'around the clock Tylenol' is not helping much. I am going to take some of my migrane medicine tonight, but that means I won't be able to feed Mateo for a couple of feedings. Good thing I have a few feedings stored up already I guess.

I also came down with a NASTY UTI on Sunday night. Monday I was getting sick, running a fever, feeling very light headed, etc., so Antonio called in reinforcement and my sister in law came over to watch Mateo all afternoon so I could rest and soak in a hot bath. Eliana also kept Tatum overnight Saturday, so she has helped us out alot this weekend! It was much needed and I am feeling much better today thanks to all of that and the meds too of course.

Anyway, I have been slacking in taking pictures of Mateo, so I took a few this morning to post. These first 3 are in his crib with his 'friends'. I totally stole this idea from someone and I am pretty sure that I stole it from Kimberly. I think she did this when Adalie was little?

At first he didn't mind hanging out in his crib....

....but I think he quickly realized that I wasn't holding him and he thought I might leave him there...
....and Mateo wanted OUT!

We have also been spending time on the mat everyday just a few minutes until he gets used to it. He is doing much better.



He is also doing a little better in his carseat. Sometimes he will sleep the entire time and sometimes he will scream for the entire car ride. Here are some pics from Saturday night when we went to Babies R Us.
...yes, his hat is in his eyes, but if he didn't mind, then neither did I.
And finally, I know I have been horrible about getting pictures of Tatum, but she isn't here all day and then by the time she gets home, our house is rather crazy. Anyway, she was eating dinner the other night and I asked her what she was eating. She decided to SHOW me instead of telling me.
Until next time...

5 comments:

tpillstrom said...

Kaden likes your "BEEBEE"! I tried to get him to say Mateo...Ah-ha-hu. That's the best he could do! He is just getting cuter and cuter every day! Maybe I can get up there to see you before he graduates college!

Mrs. in Memphis said...

hope you get to feeling better! that pic of tatum is soo funny...and i love all the pics of mateo with his friends. ahaha. your house is a zoo! ;)

Jennifer said...

He looks so different already! You probably don't want to hear that.

Kimberly said...

Oh I hope youare feeling better by now! Its the worst when mommy is sick!
I love the shot out of the picture of Matteo with his buddies. Maybe one day James can hop in there with him and have a good friends picture!

Kimberly said...

Hey to add updated blogs just go to layout and then to add a gadget. Then choose the top one, blogs I like that says new by it. I had to re enter them all one by one but hopefully it will make blogs easier to check now. Let me know if that does't make sense and I'll try to help more.
Hope your feeling better! Take care!