Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Proud Momma...

As you can imagine, things have been CRAZY around our house. We are trying to adjust to being a family of 4. Some days are easier than others, but I will blog about that later.

I wanted to post a very quick blog to say how PROUD I am of Tatum these days. She always seems to surprise us with how easily she can adjust to change. She is such a big help aroud the house and will do things to help us out with Mateo (get a diaper, sing to him when he cries, etc).

Since Saturday, Tatum has really kicked potty training into overdrive! Saturday and Sunday she went to the potty (and used it) every time with only one accident. Monday at school she didn't get such a good report, but Tuesday she only had one accident again. Today she used the potty EVERYTIME they went at school with no accidents!! We have not been pushing it much since we are just trying to survive day to day, but she will come tell us when she has to go, so we take her. I say she is having "accidents" but I don't know if that is what I should call them since she is still in diapers.

Anyway, she is doing great and we are very proud of her! I would post pics of when she potties, but I am sure most of you don't want to see that.

I will try to post new pics of Mateo soon. We had his 2 week check up this week too, so I need to update about that. It just seems like I have NO time these days! I am doing good if I can get showered and brush my teeth everyday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is so great. It sounds like she is potty training herself. Can't wait to see the new pics.