Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Destin, FL Pics.....ENJOY!

As promised, here are my pictures from my Destin trip with my mom, Brandy(a great friend of mine), and Tatum. I didn't take many/any pictures except on the beach and I think I am only in one of them. Not great planning on my part, but I am sure everyone would much rather see pictures of Tatum than me. Also, these first pictures that I took on the first day we were there are a little blurry in the middle, apparently there was a smudge on my camera and I didn't know it....sorry.

My mom and Tatum at the water's edge...

Look how CLEAR the water is!!!!










As Tatum was walking around in the sand on the first day, she did a major face plant in the sand. And of course, before I could wipe her face off, I HAD to take pictures!!! She wasn't crying, so I figured she wouldn't mind...

Below is Brandy and Tatum at the water's edge...
Me, Tatum, and Brandy...
Tatum ACTED like she was going to take a nap on the beach under the umbrella, but she faked us out!




My dad came down the last few days we were there, so here is a picture of him below. It was before we were heading to the beach and he got a major rub down of sunscreen. I also sprayed some stuff in his hair so his head didn't blister, so I spiked his hair too....lol

I thought this was such a clever way of advertising on the beach, and I am sure the person getting to do this was having a blast too...

If you know my dad at all, he can NOT stay in the sun for long since he blisters so badly and he has also had a little skin cancer taken off of his face a few years ago. However, he stayed at the beach with us(under the umbrella for most of the time) for almost 2 HOURS!!! He spoiled Tatum so much too. She LOVED the beach, LOVED the waves, LOVED the clear water, LOVED the sand, etc. I, on the other hand, HATE the sand, won't go in the water unless I can see, etc. So, anyone that would take Tatum to the water's edge was her best friend. My dad was definitely her favorite the whole time he was there since he took her to the water's edge and also in the water.


That's it, no more pictures from FL except this last one. However, we will be going back at the end of June and I promise to take more pics and not only on the beach.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE the pics of the beach! I can't wait to take Parker and Caroline next summer. It looks like Tatum had a blast.

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad Tatum loved the beach! I love these pictures of her there! Her swimsuit is soo cute and her belly in it is absolutely precious! I wish I looked as cute with a big belly in a swimsuit as she does!!

Unknown said...

The pictures are great!!! I still have to finish my blog about our trip. Hopefully I will sit down soon and get in posted. I have all of the pictures uploaded but I have to organize them and write out stuff. Loved the pictures...