Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy 9 Months Tatum!!

Today is Tatum's 9 Month Birthday!



I just can't believe she is so close to ONE!





Tatum went for her 9 month check up today with Dr. Miller and everything went great. She didn't have to get any shots and she hammed it up for all of the nurses and Dr. Miller too.



Here are her current stats:



Weight: 18 pounds 6 ounces


Height: 27.25 inches



Tatum is so active now and Antonio and I are loving every minute. Her newest thing that is Antonio's favorite is she is saying "dada" and "bye bye". We don't think she really knows what she is saying, but I am sure that will come soon enough.

She is also crawling, pulling up, and beginning to cruise along the couches.

Her personality is awesome. She LOVES people (especially males). She is not clingy to me and Antonio at all.



A little embarrassing story, we went to get her pictures taken today and we get her set up for her first picture. The photographer looks at Antonio and I and asks, "Do you know how to make her smile?" We say yes of course, but she will not smile for us no matter what we do. THEN another staff member comes up and just starts talking to Tatum and she smiles, laughs, giggles, etc. I was kind of embarrassed, but she has seen Antonio and I in all of our goofiness.
Finally, Tatum has 4 more teeth that have broken through in the past week or so. That brings her total teeth count to 8!
I have more pictures to post later taken at the doctor's office today. I will post them over the weekend sometime.

As you may have guessed, the pictures in this blog are from her photo shoot today. There were many more pictures taken, but these were some of my favorites. I will try to post more of these too this weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You know she has a wonderful personality when you look at her beautiful smile and her sparkling blue eyes. She is definitely a CUTIE!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures so fast. I wish I could give her a big hug. I like the bare feet too.
Love,
Mom or Grandmommy

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

She is a doll!! 9 months has been my FAVORITE so far, but I think I have said that about every month!!!!

Kimberly said...

I love these pictures! She is absolutely gorgeous! I esp. love the little smocked dress with the bow in her hair. Tatum is so cute!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE the pictures!! You have to tell me where these were done. She takes such great pictures . . . I think her Mommy has given her lots of opportunity for practice!