Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Miss My GIRL!!!

I was so proud of myself when I went to New Orleans because I felt like I did well being away from Tatum for pretty much 3 WEEKS! However, I am two days into this week of training in Orlando, and I am about to DIE!!!

I miss her so much and can't wait to see her! I guess it is because she is older now and crawling and at such a fun age! She is starting to pull up and I am so afraid I am going to miss something.

Training is going well. It is so good to see everyone again! I have learned some new things that I know will help me in the near future.

Anyway, I just had get it out that I miss Tatum so much. Keep me in your prayers! I will be home Friday night and it can't come soon enough!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I hope the days go by quickly for ya!

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

We will be thinking about you!!