Thursday, June 21, 2007

FRO no MO!

I had the chance to go get myself dolled up today and get my hair done. I LOVE the girl that does my hair, but she is pregnant. The good news is she is only taking 6 weeks off, so I scheduled my next hair appt 2 weeks before her due date which should carry me through until she returns.

Anyway, that is not what this blog is about. While I was there, I asked her if she would cut Tatum's hair and she said yes! So, on July 5th, Tatum is getting her first hair cut by a professional. If you look at my last blog, you can see that Tatum's hair is a little out of control. The top strip (her mohawk) never fell out, so the end of it is dark brown and her new hair and the roots of the mohawk are a light brownish color. Pretty weird. Plus when this mohawk goes straight, it almost touches her nose!! Also, her mullet (that Antonio and I have cut twice already) is growing out again. I am excited about her little haircut and I will BE SURE to get plenty of pictures! And it will be good to get her haircut before our vacation to FLORIDA!!! I am so ready for that!

I will blog again before I leave for Orlando Sunday. I have to go for another week of training...eeerrrr! At least Tatum started crawling before I left so I didn't miss it! I think she did it for me!

No comments: