Sunday, June 06, 2010

Lots of Pictures 2010

I will be doing a month long catch up thru pictures.

The day before we left for our trip to Hot Springs, Antonio brought these beautiful roses in. We have watched them growing in the backyard and he and Tatum decided it was time to bring some in to enjoy.


I have blogged several times in the past about TANNA and THE CHALLENGE .
Well, Tanna and Brylee were coming thru town for another reason, but I was lucky enough to be able to meet them for lunch on their way thru. It was great talking to her in person and meeting sweet Brylee for the first time!
The Sunday before Memorial Day, I dressed the kids in some red, white, and blue. I decided to try and get some pictures of them before church. Tatum was ready to pose, Mateo...not so much.
Of course, I had to capture a few pictures of Tatum twirling because she does this ALL THE TIME!
Once Mateo saw Tatum getting so much attention, he wanted to join in the fun.



We have been enjoying MANY days at the pool this year. Memphis is SO HOT and we needed to find a way to enjoy ourselves outside without burning up. Here are some pictures from several different trips to the pool and/or sprinkle park.






















As you can see, we LOVE our fun in the sun! I am thankful to have kids that love being outside playing in the water as much as Antonio and I do. As long as we all stay lathered up with sunscreen and we make sure to have plenty of snacks and drinks, we could stay out for a while!

No comments: