Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Do YOU Think???

I want to know what you think. Do you think we will have a GIRL or BOY??

Here are some of the what the fun tests have predicted...

Web Womb Chinese Birth Calendar: BOY
Ancient Chinese Birth Gender Chart: BOY
Baby Zone’s Gender Predictor: GIRL
Boy or Girl Quiz: 73% chance of GIRL
Old Wive’s Tale Gender Predictor: 73% chance of GIRL
Parents.com Boy or Girl: BOY
Gender Prediction: 55% BOY
Online Pregnancy Test: BOY…your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 11 lbs, 13 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes

I am going to go ahead and strongly disagree with that last one....an 11 pound 13 oz. baby is WAY TOO BIG!!!! If my dr let's me wait that long I will not be happy.....Can we all say it together?

OUCH!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. in Memphis said...

I am going to say...BOY!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Well, I think you are having a girl. I had that feeling before this post.