Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walkin' In Memphis...

I have had a HORRIBLE time trying to upload pictures, so I gave up and these pics will have to do....

CUE THE MUSIC.....

Can you hear it?

"Walkin' in Memphis......." Mateo is finally beginning to walk as of 4/15/10. He has been taking a couple of steps here and there, but not walking across the room or anything. While I was making dinner last week, Mateo was wanting 'his mommy' and Antonio was trying to keep him entertained until dinner was ready. Well, Antonio finally gave up on the fussing and put Mateo down and said "Go walk in there to Mommy." and he did....all the way from the living room to the kitchen without skipping a beat! So, although he still gets around faster when he crawls, he CAN walk...it's just a matter of if he WANTS to.

Here are some pictures from last week. Tatum was helping me practice walking with Mateo.













I wanted to write down something funny that Mateo is doing these days....fake sneezing! I can remember Tatum doing this too and I think it is hilarious!
Walking? CHECK
Fake Sneezing? CHECK
Now on to more crawling....

No comments: