Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wedding Prep....Continued

Here are the AFTER pictures from Tatum's night of sponge rollers. Her hair didn't turn out as GREAT and FANTASTIC as I remember my hair turning out back in the day...lol


Tatum was so funny, she couldn't believe how her hair looked this morning and I don't think she really understood why her hair was so curly.





I didn't have much time to play with it this morning, so I just pulled it up in a ponytail and it looked pretty cute. Had I put more time into it(and actually put some time into pulling it up) this may have looked cuter and it still may be an option for the wedding.



Does anyone have any other ideas of how I can fix Tatum's hair for my bro's wedding? I am not good at this kind of thing.
Tatum got tired of me taking pics....

No comments: