Sunday, May 31, 2009

42 Day Challenge 1 Wrap Up

Well, Saturday officially ended the 42 Day Challenge. I definitely got better results than I thought I would.

I lost a total of 12 pounds in 42 days (6 weeks)!!!! I know I lost several inches too, but haven't measured yet. My goal was to lose 10 pounds, so I met that goal and must say I am pretty proud about that.

The good news???

Well, Monday we start Challenge 2!!! It will be 12 weeks long. Since I got such great results with the first challenge, I am definitely in for the 2nd! I have my 10 yr reunion coming up, my brother's wedding, and I just want to get my healthy body back!! I have set a goal for the next 12 weeks, and I am determined to make it!!!

What needs to happen...

I must go to the gym more OR figure out how to get that intense workout by doing something at home. I have started using my treadmill at home, but I just dont feel like it's the same workout. When I leave the gym, I am pretty soaked in sweat.

Anyway, here are Challenge 2 Details:

Challenge 2 Details:

Monday June 1-August 22
12 weeks long
16 cheats (make your coupons)
Take a before picture
Check your weight before it begins
Take your inches (waist, hips, chest, arms)
Record your current size of clothing
No fried foods
No sweets
Only 12 ounces of soda per day
Exercise 3-6 times a week
We will only weigh in every 2 weeks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so awesome that you lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks. I may need the details to this in a few months so I will be able to get back on track. I'm pretty certain that my baby is not going to weigh the amount that I have gained in this pregnancy...ha!