Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Have I Said....I LOVE MY JOB??

I got a call late yesterday afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go to Destin to work a conference for a week!!!

I immediately said yes and he said Tatum and Antonio can go too, but Antonio won't get off work, so I asked my mom to go. I will have to work about 3 days and 3 hours each day. That's it!! Everything will be paid for(hotel, gas, food, etc) and I just have to work 9 hours(at the most) in a span of 5 days!!!

My company also puts us up in these fancy hotels, so it will be somewhere that we would never stay at if we were paying.

So, to recap, out of the 10 people in my district, my manager chose ME!! He said my #s are great and things like that deserve a reward! I love my job and I love my manager!!!

My mom(if she says yes), Tatum, and I will be going to Destin May 25-30! YAY!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

HOW FUN! I am so jealous:) We canceled our trip as soon as we found out I was preggars...because it was scheduled for the beginning of July. Figured the doc wouldn't like that! Have a great time!

Amanda said...

I love Destin!! Well, I love most any beach. That sounds like it will be a fun trip...especially since it is free!

Milton, Alesa and Addyson said...

Sounds like y'all will be having a wonderful girl's trip!! HOW FUN!!!

rghopkns said...

That is awesome,April! I know you'll have a great time.