Monday, March 14, 2011

Last Minute Florida Trip

 The kids and I were able to make a trip to Florida at the beginning of March to see my parents for a week.  Here are just a FEW of the many pics I took.

My mom bought Tatum a big girl bike and she would ride it up and down the hall racing Mateo on his favorite car.

 It was Mardi Gras time while we were in Florida, so they had a parade.  We all loved it and the kids got LOTS of beads.




 This is a picture of my parents and the kids the morning we were leaving to return home. 
 And this would be the BEAUTIFUL view from my parent's balcony.  Can you imagine waking up to this every morning!!??!

 We also enjoyed some time at the beach playing in the sand.





 Tatum wanted me to bury her and make her a mermaid....I did my best, but I think she looks more like a goldfish (like the snack cracker).
 We went to the park one day on the bay side, and this is a picture looking towards the ocean.  My parents condo is in the 3rd building from the left.


No comments: