Friday, May 28, 2010

Blog, blog, blog...

I know I haven't been blogging much over the past few months. It's not because I have nothing to blog about, it's actually the opposite. I often have things that happen during my day and I think "now that would be a great blog", but I just don't blog.

Anyway, we have no plans for Memorial Day weekend and I am so excited about that! Well, we do have plans, but no set times or rushing around to a million cookouts or anything....we just plan to have a relaxing family weekend playing outside, going to the pool, grilling out at home, church on Sunday, maybe a family bike ride, and that's about it.

I also plan to do some catching up with my blog this weekend.

I hope everyone has a great, long weekend. Just take some time to remember why we have Memorial Day. Even when life isn't perfect, we ALL have reasons to be so thankful!

No comments: